Sabo Black Cheetah Powerlift Shoes (Pre-Order Only) 6-8 weeks
- Non-soleplate outsole of the SABO GYM system made of high-density material
- The sole design is designed for high loads and has a number of unique features
- an Anatomical shoe with an ideal footprint based on anthropometric data of athletes
- Volume and form pads tailored to Russian conditions
- Improved classical design model of modern synthetic and textile Materia s with a strap for tight fit ankle
- updated modern look
- New advanced materials shoe uppers
- Classical design of the top of the shoe
- Hard toe cap and back
Stagetki SABO Gim black - an updated basic model of professional footwear for power sports: powerlifting, weightlifting, kettlebell lifting, bodybuilding. Popular rods have become more reliable and comfortable.
Anatomical sports shoe Upper
Modern high-quality wear-resistant synthetic leather and breathable mesh for lightness and durability
Monolithic high-density polymer material
Semi-beads with soft edging and hard fixing strap
Recommendations Recommended operating conditions - air temperature from +10 to +25
The drying on the battery
is forbidden. Care - removal of dirt, treatment with a soft brush, special means
Only whole sizes (without halves)
How To Determine Shoe Size
Shoe size selection
To determine your shoes size, you need to measure the foot.
Recommend this at the end of the day, tk. for a day of foot "trample down" and become more.
Stand on a sheet of paper and circle the foot with a pencil.
If you are alone, then for convenience you can sit down. If you are going to wear socks, then you should wear them and measure the foot with them.
To determine the length of the foot, measure the distance between the outermost points in the drawing, as shown in the figure.
Measure both feet and choose a longer length.
Round the result to 5 mm and find your size in the table:
The size is metric
The size of the