Sabo Weightlifting Shoes (Pre-Order Only) 6-8 weeks
- New up-to-date technological material of the top
- Absolutely new design of the model
- Hard strap-sling for even more secure foot fixation
- Significantly reduced weight compared to the previous generation model
sole with SPP system of several components with a rigid insertion in the heel part
- an Anatomical shoe with an ideal trace created on the ax new analysis of anthropometric data of athletes
- The materials of the sole are carefully chosen to ensure the reliability, durability and maximum functionality of the entire shoe design
- High construction with "windows" for easier air exchange
- Metal frames with bushings on the belts for easy tightening
- Modern appearance
- Hard toe cap and back
Straps SABO Weitlift black - new coloring of the popular model. This is a modern professional footwear for power sports: weightlifting, powerlifting, weightlifting, kettlebell lifting, bodybuilding.
Anatomical sports shoe Upper
Combination of modern materials, High-quality wear-resistant synthetic leather and breathable mesh mesh
Modern breathable fabric lining AirTex
System SPP, a composite of several polymeric materials with a high-density insert
High semi-shoes with a soft edging and a fixing strap
Recommendations for use
Recommended operating conditions - air temperature from +10 to +25
Dry drying on the battery
is forbidden Care - removal of dirt, treatment with a soft brush, special tools
Only whole sizes (without halves)
How To Determine Shoe Size
Shoe size selection
To determine your shoes size, you need to measure the foot.
Recommend this at the end of the day, tk. for a day of foot "trample down" and become more.
Stand on a sheet of paper and circle the foot with a pencil.
If you are alone, then for convenience you can sit down. If you are going to wear socks, then you should wear them and measure the foot with them.
To determine the length of the foot, measure the distance between the outermost points in the drawing, as shown in the figure.
Measure both feet and choose a longer length.
Round the result to 5 mm and find your size in the table:
The size is metric
The size of the