Sabo Winner Weightlifting Shoes (Pre-Order Only)
These are specialized shoes for weightlifting.
The heel height is at 0.75 inches or 1.9cm which is not too high but at the same time provides a good leverage for those who need some heel lift to get in to their best position for squats. The tarsal strap is placed strategically such that it locks the foot and ankle securely to the shoes.
Sabo winner comes in white with a red suede trim to complete the classic weight lifting look!
SABO weightlifting shoes are built on European whole sizes (size 37 - 47). To determine the correct size to choose, you need to measure the length of your feet. We recommend doing this at the end of the day when the feet are at their largest due to swelling. It is also best to wear the socks you plan to wear with the shoes.
The length of the shoe is measured from the heel to the end toe tip on the inside of the shoe (excluding lining and inner sole). More accurate measurements are taken while standing.
- You need a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.
- Draw a straight line on the paper. The line should be longer than your foot.
- Place the paper on a flat surface.
- Place your foot on the paper - with your heel and longest toe centered on the line. We recommend standing as this will spread your foot out for a more accurate measurement.
- Draw a mark at the tip of your toe and the back of your heel.
- Measure both feet and use the length of the largest foot.
- Take a ruler and measure the distance between the marks.
- Add 5 milimetres to measurement.
- Find your corresponding size in the table (located among the pictures) next to your total measurement in millimetres.
- If between sizes, we recommend that you round up to the larger size.